Forensic comparison stage
The comparison stage is designed to accept the most common bullets and cartridge cases and allows two samples to be mounted side by side for detailed comparison. Each sample can be independently rotated through 360 degrees and their relative heights adjusted.
- Substage for use with dual objective optical microscopes or SEM
- All in-situ components are designed for use in vacuum and are non contaminating
- Stage mounts onto SEM stage using dovetail fittings to match SEM
- Electrical connections are via an X-ray safe vacuum feed-through
- Accommodates bullets from 10mm to 90mm long
- Accommodates cartridge cases form 4.5mm to 19mm diameter
- Location on top of stage for pin stub GSR reference specimen
- Speed ranges: 1.4º/second, 3.0º/second, 8.0º/second, 16.0º/second, 32.0º/second
- Positioning accuracy 0.1 degrees
- Bullets and cartridge cases can be rotated independently or linked together
- Bi-directional rotation
- 99 position memory store
- Controlled from compact desktop controller
- Power supply, 100V, 110V or 230V at 50VA (please specify requirement)
Note: Software not included (third party supply).
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing