Autosamdri-815B, Series B Critical Point Dryer
Autosamdri®-815B, Series B Critical Point Dryer
The Supercritical Autosamdri®-815B, Series B System was developed by Dr. A. J. Tousimis and the team of long-standing associates within the tousimis® SAMDRI design group. Smooth operation and precise control are the Supercritical Autosamdri®-815B´s trademark; wafer holders and inserts are provided that allow anti-stiction processing up to 5 pieces of either 4" (100mm), 3" (75mm), 2" (50mm) wafers or 10mm square die per process run!
- Process up to 4" (100mm) wafers
- Automatic Supercritical Point Dryer
- Minimal Facility Utility Requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Microprocessor controller allows for complete automatic processing.*
- All internal surfaces are inert to CO2 and ultra pure alcohols.*
- Repeatable operating parameters insuring reproducibility of results.*
- Integrated temperature controls.*
- Internal rupture disc built in for safety. *
- Processes up to 5 x 4" (100mm) diam. wafers per run; comes with additional HF compatible wafer holders to process 5 x 3" (75mm), 5 x 2" (50mm) diameter wafers or 5 x 10mm square die (Tousimis HF compatible Wafer Holders* can be used to transport and process your wafers and die from HF).
- All electronic components meet CE, UL and/or U.S. Military Specifications.
- Static pressure control module pre-set for automatic safe pressure stability.
- 0.08µm internal filtration system delivers clean filtered LCO2 to process chamber. *
- Under-lit chamber with viewing window facilitates operator chamber status viewing.
- An efficient adiabatic cooling system*, capable of cooling the chamber from ambient room temperature to near 0°C, in less than 3 minutes and maintains temperature automatically during both FILL and PURGE modes.*
- LED's instantly indicate process mode at a glance.*
- Clean room static-free compatible design.
- For added safety and convenience, the U.S. Patented SOTER™ condenser* quietly captures exhaust and alcohols.
- Unique chamber inserts* allow variance of chamber I.D. This maximizes efficiency in LCO2 consumption and processing time.
- 8760-02: KNURL NUT for 4" and 6" Process Chamber
- 8760-40: 5 AMP FUSE for SAMDRI® Models: PVT-3D, 795, 815, 815B, 915B (Series A & Series B Only)
- 8770-10: CHAMBER LAMP, 120Volt/60Hz
- 8770-32: HIGH-PRESSURE HOSE, 5ft
- 8770-33: HIGH-PRESSURE HOSE, 10ft
- 8770-60: CHAMBER LID for 4" Process Chamber
- 8785: Double T-Filter Assembly
- 8770-83B: 0.5µm Stainless Steel Particulate Filter Element for LCO2 T-Filter or External Purge Line Filter.
- 8784-05: Gasket for LCO2 Tank Connect
- 8770-51T/815B: O-Ring for Autosamdri®-934 and Autosamdri®-815B
- 8770-46: Flow Meter - Use with any 2.5", 3.4" and 4.0" dia. Autosamdri® Chamber (60 SCFH)
- 8770-53: POWER CABLE
- 8770-54: LCO2 TANK SCALE W/ REMOTE DISPLAY
- 8770-56A: Step-Down Transformer, 200-240V → 110-120V, 3000W
- 8770-83A: Internal 0.5µm 316SS Particulate Line Filter
- 8768B: 4" - 100mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768C: 3" - 75mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768D: 2" - 50mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768G: 1" - 25mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768E: 10mm Square HF Compatible Chip Holder, Holds 5 Die
- Metal-Organic Frameworks
- Miscellaneous SEM CPD Apps
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing