Automegasamdri-938 Supercritical Point Dryer
Automegasamdri®-938 CPD, TOUCHSCREEN SERIES C
The New Supercritical Automegasamdri®-938 System was developed by Tousimis design team whose goal was to listen to and incorporate your needs into their next generation. The classic features you have come to expect for decades that enable smooth operation, precise control and reproducibility are again evident in Tousimis's most current design!
Tousimis are a specialist, manufacturer of critical point dryers for electron microscopy with proud history going back over 50 years. Supercritical Automegasamdri®-938 System is a fully automatic, digitally controlled critical point dryer with precision process control. It features intuitive touch screen control, allowing the user to enter preferred process recipes – or select from preinstalled factory defaults. Tousimis’s Stasis software gives the operator complete range control – especially useful for more challenging specimens. There is a full range of specimen holders designed to meet most requirements.The process chamber has purge stirring to ensure complete fluid interchange.
- Process up to Five 8" (200mm) Wafers per Process Run
- Touchscreen Programmable Interface
- Run Data Review
- Integrated Chiller Loop Decreases LCO2 Consumption
- Easy Facilitation with Small Foot Print Design
- A dedicated initial Slow Fill into the process chamber allows ideal fluid dynamics preserving the most sensitive micro devices.
- Maintenance made easy via accessible components including the external Post-Purge-Filter assembly.
- "Vortex Swirl": Non-mechanical stirring chamber allowing for fluid dynamic exchange without the need for particle generating friction causing devices.
- Extremely Efficient integrated Closed Cooling Loop dropping chamber temperature quickly for shorter process run times.
- The internal SOTER condenser quietly captures and separates CO2 exhaust and waste alcohols.
- Our original Chamber Inserts enable chamber I.D. variance of chamber I.D. maximizing efficiency in LCO2 consumption, process time, and providing multiple size wafer process capability!
- Process chamber LCO2 filtration down to 0.08µm with 99.999%+ particle retention.
- Processes up to five 8" (200mm) wafers each run. Included are the following HF Compatible Wafer Holders: 8" (200mm), 6" (150mm), 4" (100mm), 3" (75mm), 2" (50mm) and 10mm Die Holders.
- Chamber Illumination via viewing window facilitates chamber status visualization.
- Automatic process with factory default recipe or the ability to customize your own!
- All internal surfaces are inert to CO2 and ultrapure alcohols.
- Repeatable operating parameters insuring "reproducibility" of results.
- Safety operation features integrated into both temperature and pressure automatic regulation.
- All electronic components meet CE, UL and/or U.S. Military Specifications.
- Clean room static-free compatible design.
- Cabinet: 19.8" (50.3cm) Width x 31.7" (80.6cm) Depth x 44.5" (113.0cm) Height
- System Set-Up Area Footprint: 27" (68.6cm) Width x 38" (96.5cm) Depth
- Chamber size: 8.50" I.D. x 1.25" Depth / Chamber volume: 1162 ml
- 120V or 220V / 50-60Hz
- LCO2 flow is precisely controlled through Micro Metering Valves with Vernier handles for adjustment ease.
- High Pressure LCO2 flexi-SS316 Braided line for safe operation and easy installation 10ft/3m length included with system (Other lengths available upon request up to 100 ft/30m).
- Double T-Filter Assembly (#8785) pre-installed onto the chamber LCO2 supply high-pressure hose.
- Static free exhaust tubing included for all exhaust ports.
- Spare chamber O-rings (3), chamber lamp (1), and slo-blow fuses (2x3A and 2x8A).
- Chamber Inserts included: 8" to 6"/ 6" to 4" / 4" to 3" / 3" to 2" / 2" to 1.25" ! Allows for multiple wafer size drying.
- HF compatible wafer holders included: 8" (200mm), 6" (150mm), 4" (100mm), 3" (75mm), 2" (50mm) and 10mm square die. Each holder can load up to five substrates each.
- 8760-03: KNURL NUT for 8" Process Chamber
- 8760-41: 3 AMP FUSE for Autosamdri®, Automegasamdri® and Touchscreen Series C
- 8760-42: 8 AMP FUSE for Autosamdri®, Automegasamdri® and Touchscreen Series C
- 8770-13: LED CHAMBER LAMP, 120V
- 8770-32: HIGH-PRESSURE HOSE, 5ft
- 8770-33: HIGH-PRESSURE HOSE, 10ft
- 8770-80: CHAMBER LID for 4" Process Chamber
- 8785: Double T-Filter Assembly
- 8770-83B: 0.5µm Stainless Steel Particulate Filter Element for LCO2 T-Filter or External Purge Line Filter.
- 8784-05: Gasket for LCO2 Tank Connect
- 8770-51T/916B: O-Ring for AutomegaSamdri®-938 and AutomegaSamdri®-916B
- 8770-48: Flow Meter - Use with Automegasamdri®-938 or Automegasamdri®-916B(180 SCFH)
- 8770-54: LCO2 TANK SCALE W/ REMOTE DISPLAY
- 8768H: 8" - 200mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768A: 6" - 150mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768F: 5" - 125mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768B: 4" - 100mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768C: 3" - 75mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768D: 2" - 50mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768G: 1" - 25mm HF Compatible Wafer Holder, Holds 5 Wafers
- 8768E: 10mm Square HF Compatible Chip Holder, Holds 5 Die
- Metal-Organic Frameworks
- Miscellaneous SEM CPD Apps
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing