SC7620 Mini Sputter Coater/Glow Discharge System
The SC7620 is a compact entry-level SEM sputter coater. When combined with the optional SC7620-CF carbon fibre evaporation attachment it makes the ideal low-cost SEM sputtering and carbon coating system package. Additionally, the SC7620 is fitted as standard with a glow discharge function, making it suitable for the hydrophilisation (or ’wetting’) of carbon-coated TEM grids and for other surface modifications.
• Simple operation
• Compact design, small footprint
• Glow discharge capability
• Carbon fibre evaporation option
• Adjustable height specimen stage
• Easy-change sputter targets - gold/palladium (Au/Pd) standard
• The SC7620 is primarily designed for coating specimens prior to examination in tungsten filament SEMs.
• Optional carbon fibre coating for EDX, WDS, EBSD analysis
• Glow discharge mode for the hydrophilisation*
These products are for Research Use Only.
*Glow discharge (hydrophilisation) : Freshly-made transmission electron microscopy (TEM) carbon support films tend to have a hydrophobic surface that hinders the collection of TEM sections from the surface of water baths and prevents the spreading of suspensions of particles in negative staining solutions. However, after glow discharge treatment with air, carbon film can be made hydrophilic and negatively-charged, thus allowing collection of TEM sections and easy spreading of aqueous suspensions.
Note: for a fully automated glow discharge solution with dual chamber format, please see: GloQube Plus.
For a fully automatic coater for W-SEM applications please see the Q150R Plus. For extra fine grain coating required for most FE-SEM applications, high vacuum coating is required - see the Q150T Plus, Q150V Plus or Q150GB, and can also see the Q300T T Plus, Q300T D Plus, Q300T ES Plus and K975X/K975S in a large chamber system.
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing