Q150 GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Box
The Q150 GB is a modular glove box version of the highly successful Q150T ES Plus bench top turbomolecular-pumped coating system - suitable for SEM, TEM and many thin-film applications. The Q150 GB comes as standard with sputtering and carbon rod evaporation inserts and a rotating specimen stage. Options include metal evaporation, glow discharge, film thickness measurement and special stages to suit a range of specimen types.
• Modular construction for mounting in glove boxes
• Integral glove box pressure monitoring
• Remote operation from a touch screen control panel
• Metal sputtering and carbon evaporation in one system
• High vacuum turbo pumping - allows sputtering of a wide range oxidising and non-oxidising metals
• High vacuum carbon rod coating - ideal for SEM and TEM carbon coating applications (carbon fibre available as an option)
• Vacuum shut down feature - leaves the process chamber under vacuum when not in use improved vacuum performance
• Thick film capabilities - up to 60 minutes sputtering time without breaking vacuum
• Integral pressure interlock switch - automatically turn off pumping if pressure becomes too high
Based on the market-leading Q150T Plus coater, the Q150 GB is single platform for both sputtering and carbon rod evaporation. Metal evaporation using filament or boat sources is also possible using an optional insert.
• A modular glove box version’s applications
• Sputter coater for high resolution scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
• Carbon coater suitable for SEM & transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
• Sputtering both oxidising and non-oxidising metals making it ideal for many thin film applications.
These products are for Research Use Only.
The Q150GB is part of Quorum Technologies internationally acclaimed Q series of coaters, used by thousands of customers worldwide. Designed to provide high-quality coating solutions for SEM, TEM and thin-film applications, the Q series is versatile, affordable and easy to use.
For an economical coater for W-SEM applications please see the SC7620 and the Q150R Plus rotary pumped automatic coater. For extra fine grain coating required for most FE-SEM applications, high vacuum coating is required - see the Q150T Plus or Q150V Plus, and can also see the Q300T T Plus, Q300T D Plus, Q300T ES Plus and K975X/K975S in a large chamber system.
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing