Q150V Plus for ultra-fine coatings in high vacuum applications
The Q150V Plus is optimised for high-vacuum applications, with an ultimate vacuum of 1x10-6mbar. Together with the use of a wide-range Penning/Pirani gauge, this enables the sputtering of oxidising metals with ultra-fine grain sizes, which are suitable for high resolution imaging. The lower background pressure removes oxygen nitrogen and water vapour from the chamber, avoiding chemical reactions during the sputter process, which could otherwise lead to impurities or defects in the coatings. Similarly, lower scattering allows for high purity, amorphous carbon films of high density.
The Q150V Plus offers all the benefits of the Q150T Plus, but with a finer grain size and thinner coating, for ultra-high-resolution applications (above x 200,000 magnification).
• Ultimate vacuum of 1x10-6mbar
• New multi-colour LED visual status indicator
• 16Gb of flash memory can store more than 1000 recipes
• New software sorts recipes per user according to recent use
• Multiple-user profiles can be set up on one machine
• New touch and swipe capacitive screen
• Automatic, controlled carbon rod evaporation for TEM applications
• Cool magnetron sputtering, pulsed cleaning for Al sputtering
• Interchangeable plug-in heads, detachable chamber with built-in implosion guard
• Multiple stage options
The Q150V Plus is available in three configurations
Q150V S Plus – an automatic sputter coater for oxidising metals with ultra-fine grain size. Available sputtering targets include chromium, iridium and all noble metals
Q150V E Plus – an automatic carbon coater (rod/cord) for TEM applications. For carbon coating TEM grids.
Q150V ES Plus – a combined system capable of both sputtering and carbon coating. The deposition head inserts can be swapped in seconds. Metal evaporation/aperture cleaning option available.
Recommended high-vacuum applications
• Ultra-high-resolution magnification SEM
• Carbon coating of TEM grids
• Protective platinum layers for FIB
• R&D of corrosion-, friction-, and wear- protective layers
• Protective layers on medical devices
• BSE imaging
• EDX, WDS, EBSD analysis
• Carbon coating of replicas
• Nano-technology e.g. Zeolites, polymer nanobrushes
These products are for Research Use Only.
The Q150V Plus is part of Quorum Technologies internationally acclaimed Q series of coaters, used by thousands of customers worldwide. Designed to provide high-quality coating solutions for SEM, TEM and thin-film applications, the Q series is versatile, affordable and easy to use.
For an economical coater for W-SEM applications please see the SC7620 and the Q150R Plus rotary pumped automatic coater. For extra fine grain coating required for most FE-SEM applications, high vacuum coating is required – can also see the Q150T Plus or Q150GB, and including the Q300T T Plus, Q300T D Plus, Q300T ES Plus and K975X/K975S in a large chamber system.
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing