Q150T Plus - Turbomolecular pumped coater
The Q150T Plus is optimised for use with a turbomolecular pump, which gives a lower vacuum down to 5 x 10-5 mbar. This enables the sputtering of oxidising metals, which have a lower grain size suitable for high-resolution imaging. Similarly, lower scattering allows for high purity, amorphous carbon films of high density.
• New touch and swipe capacitive screen
• USB port for upgrades and download of process log files
• Multiple-user profiles can be set up on one machine
• New software sorts recipes per user according to recent use
• 16GB of memory can store more than 1000 recipes
• New multi-colour LED visual status indicator
• Capable of achieving vacuum of 5 x 10-5 mbar
• Interchangeable plug-in heads
• Detachable chamber with built-in implosion guard
• Multiple stage options
The Q150T Plus is available in three configurations
Q150T S Plus – an automatic sputter coater for non-oxidising metals. Sputtering targets include; Cr, Ir, W, ITO, Al other targets available
Q150T E Plus – an automatic carbon cord coater for SEM applications such as EDS and WDS. Metal evaporation/aperture cleaning option available.
Q150T ES Plus – a combined system system capable of both sputtering and carbon coating. The deposition heads can be swapped in seconds. Metal evaporation/aperture cleaning option available.
• High-resolution magnification SEM
• Protective platinum layers for FIB
• R&D of corrosion, friction, and wear protective layers
• Protective layers on medical devices
• BSE imaging
• EDX, WDS, EBSD analysis
• Carbon coating of replicas
These products are for Research Use Only.
The Q150T Plus is part of Quorum Technologies internationally acclaimed Q series of coaters, used by thousands of customers worldwide. Designed to provide high-quality coating solutions for SEM, TEM and thin-film applications, the Q series is versatile, affordable and easy to use.
For an economical coater for W-SEM applications please see the SC7620 and the Q150R Plus rotary pumped automatic coater. For extra fine grain coating required for most FE-SEM applications, high vacuum coating is required - see the Q150V Plus or Q150GB, and can also see the Q300T T Plus, Q300T D Plus, Q300T ES Plus and K975X/K975S in a large chamber system.
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing