K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators
The K975X is a compact, bench-mounted, multiple application thermal evaporator for vacuum deposition of thin layers of carbon and metals. It is ideal for a wide range of techniques, including the production of carbon support films and replicas for TEM and carbon/metal thin film applications. The K975X is available with a wide range of optional add-ons, including low-angle shadowing and sequential layer coating using dual-source evaporation (an additional metal evaporation source is required). K975S Carbon Evaporator for 8” wafers. The K975S is similar to the K975X, but designed to coat an 8” wafer or similarly large specimen with carbon.
The K975X is fitted with a carbon rod gun (to take 6.15 mm Ø rods) and a metal filament/boat source which can also be used for cleaning TEM and SEM apertures. Carbon sources are designed to be easy to set up and clean. An optional magnetron-style sputtering source is available.
The K975S is similar to the K975X but designed to coat an 8” wafer or similarly large specimen with carbon (C). The carbon rod evaporation source is directly mounted to the vacuum chamber top plate, allowing easy access to the carbon gun and giving the optimum source-to-specimen distance required for large diameter specimens. Unlike the K975X, the K975S is not fitted with a metal evaporation source or associated base plate mounting pillars and also has a larger specimen access door.
• Menu-driven 'user' key inputs - ideal for multiple user sites
• Unique anti-stick carbon rod gun evaporation assembly - reproducible carbon films
• Metal evaporation source (filament, boat etc.)
• Suitable for specimens up to 140 mm2 or 200 mm diameter
• Wide selection of add-on options - allows future upgrades
• Rack-out drawer specimen loading system - easy specimen exchange
• Restricted or full vent control - prevents specimen disturbance during venting
Recommended high-vacuum applications
• Carbon rod/ fibre cord evaporation
• Evaporation from a metal filament
• SEM aperture cleaning using a molybdenum (Mo) boat
• Carbon support films and replicas for TEM
• Low-angle shadowing
• Sequential layer coating using dual-source evaporation
• EDX, WDS, EBSD analysis
• Optional magnetron-style sputtering
These products are for Research Use Only.
For an economical coater for W-SEM applications please see the SC7620 and the Q150R Plus rotary pumped automatic coater. For extra fine grain coating required for most FE-SEM applications, high vacuum coating is required – can also see the Q150T Plus, Q150V Plus or Q150GB, and including the Q300T T Plus, Q300T D Plus and Q300T ES in a large chamber system.
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing