GloQube® Plus Glow Discharge System for TEM Grids and surface modification
The GloQube® Plus is a cost-effective, compact and easy to use glow discharge system, designed to fulfil the needs of laboratories with TEM. The primary application of the GloQube® Plus is to modify the surface of TEM grids in a way that it meets requirements for successful imaging of a variety of macromolecules. Integrated into one system, the two chambers enable the user maximum flexibility to choose which sample preparation technique they want to use: glow discharge in-air or in-chemical vapour, without downtime for cleaning or the risk of contamination and loss of samples. The in-chemical vapour glow discharge doesn’t just help with retaining molecules on the TEM grids, but it also allows the user to control the orientation and conformation. With automatic vapour control, the system ensures accurate concentrations of chemical vapour in the plasma, producing reliable and reproducible results. Two chambers designed into one easy to use package provides a smaller footprint for the workflow space and no cross-contamination between the chambers.
Each of the twin chambers can accommodate two 25 x 75 mm glass microscope slides or TEM grid holders. The stages are height adjustable and fitted with removable glass slide holders. The door and stages can be completely removed for convenience and to allow easy access for chamber cleaning.
• Short in-air cycle time
• Second chamber for separating in-air and in-vapour processes
• No cross-contamination between chambers due to post-process flush cycle
• Automatic vapour delivery ensures reliable and reproducible results
• Purge cycles reduce water vapour and oxygen concentrations, ensuring excellent yield of specifically orientated macromolecules
• Adjustable slow vent time to minimise sample disturbance, optional fast vent for rapid process times
• Safe handling of reagent
• Three level adjustable height sample stage ensures repeatable results
• Automated system which has a recipe driven process control user interface for ease of use
• Capacitive touch screen, Dual-core ARM processor for a fast responsive display, 16GB of flash memory can store more than 1000 recipes
• Hydrophilisation and cleaning of TEM grids carbon support films* for better sample spreading
• Improved adhesion and orientation of proteins, nucleic acids and antibodies
• TEM grid preparation for nanoparticle studies
• Typically samples: Formvar®, Lacey Carbon, Holey Carbon, Continuous Carbon, Quantifoil®
This product is for Research Use Only
The GloQube® Plus glow discharge system is one of Quorum Technologies internationally acclaimed scientific instruments. For the TEM laboratory which often carries out surface modification treatment such as hydrophilicity, hydrophobicity, positive charge and negative charge, GloQube Plus dual chamber glow discharge is desirable item.
Nanjing Tansi Technology Co.,Ltd.
TEL： 025-85432178， 025-85432278
ADD：2-728b, Hongqiao center, new City Plaza, 281 Zhongshan North Road, Nanjing
Tansi Beijing Office
ADD：No.15, information road, Haidian District, Beijing