EM-KLEEN etc remote plasma cleaner for SEM, FIB, XPS etc
For SEM, FIB, TEM, XPS, ALD , CD-SEM, EBR, EBI, EUVL and other high vacuum system. Remote plasma source should be installed on the vacuum chamber to be cleaned. Controller provides the RF power to the remote plasma source. RF energy breaks down the process gas that contains oxygen, hydrogen or other process gases and generates reactive radicals. Radical species will then diffuse into the chamber to be cleaned and react with the contaminants. The byproducts are usually low molecule weight, high vapor pressure molecules that can be easily pumped away. Remote plasma cleaner can clean vacuum systems and samples at the same time.
Remote plasma cleaners is available in three configurations
1) EM-KLEEN - a remote plasma cleaner for SEM, FIB, XPS, SIMS, AES systems. Small, smart and powerful downstream plasma cleaners.
2) SEMI-KLEEN quartz - a downstream plasma cleaner. Contamination removal solution for semiconductor capital equipment.
3) SEMI-KLEEN sapphire - Remote plasma source for
aggresive and corrosive gases.
Advanced and unique features:
• Clean typically contaminated SEM samples with 6 minute
or less time. Clean ALD samples with hydrogen plasma for 2 to
60 seconds. No need to slow down or turn off turbo pump.
• Low plasma potential design reduces ion sputtering and particle generation. Together with proprietary multi-stage gas filtering technique, SEMI-KLEEN can meet the toughest particle requirement from semiconductor customers like Intel, TSMC and Samsung.
• Option to support corrosive plasma such as CF4, NF3, NH3, HF, H2S etc. with sapphire plasma tube and corrosive gas compatible flow controller.
• Unique plasma strength sensor monitors plasma status in real-time. Users are not blind to plasma status anymore!
• Automatic electronic gas flow control based on pressure sensor feedback control. No need to manually adjust needle valve.
• Intuitive touchscreen control with 60 customizable recipes.
• Intelligent safe operation mode and expert operation mode.